India Post Payments Bank 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. IPPB inviting applications for the positions of Senior Manager and Deputy chief. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 21th November, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Senior Manager - 01 Post
Deputy top dog - 01 Post
Job Location - capital of India New Delhi
Education Qualification :In order to support our future growth and transformation challenges, we invite applications from qualified, energetic and dynamic candidates who are going to be appointed on contractual basis through online application mode in several disciplines as per details given below.
Note - Do check official notification for more details and apply via proper channel only.More details and other particulars are explained in notification, read completely and attend the official website and apply.
35 to 55 Years
SC/ST/PWD (Only Intimation charges) INR 150.00 (Rupees 100 and Fifty Only), For all others INR 750.00 (Rupees Seven Hundred fifty Only)
General Information:I. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to use.
II. Incomplete on-line application, in any respect shall be rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained. additionally, no other means/mode of submission of application shall be accepted under any circumstances.
III. No TA/DA are paid to any candidate for appearing within the Written Exam/ Interview.
IV. No modifications are allowed after candidate submits the net form. If any discrepancies are found between the information filled by the candidate online and therefore the original testimonies, his candidature is at risk of be rejected.
V. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/ her candidature is prone to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining.
VI. Candidates employed with Central or government / PSBs/ PSUs / Autonomous Bodies need to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview. If the candidate fails to produce the NOC at the time of Interview he/she won't be allowed to look for the interview.
Terms and Conditions:i. the amount of contract shall be for 3 years and should be extended for an extra period of two years, after reviewing performance annually.
ii. All other terms & conditions of employment are mentioned within the appointment letter/Service Agreement.
India Post Payments Bank, Corporate Office, Speed Post Centre Building, Bhai Veer Sing Marg, Indian capital -110001
Selection Procedure :a) Selection are made on the premise of Interview. However, Bank reserves the proper to conduct assessment, word or Online Test additionally to interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms don't entitle a candidate to be caught up Interview/Group Discussion or Online Test.
b) IPPB reserves the correct to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Assessment/ Interview/ word or Online Test after preliminary screening/ short listing with relevancy candidates’ qualification, experience, profile vis-a-vis job requirements, etc.
c) Results of the candidates who have qualified for various stages of the recruitment process and also the list of candidates finally selected are made available on the web site. Final select list are published on the web site.
How to Apply :
1. Last date of On-line Submission of Applications with Fee 21.11.2021 : 11.59 PM
2. A candidate can apply for over one post by filling separate applications for every post. Candidates can apply online only from 06.11.2021 to 21.11.2021. No other mode of application (other than online) are going to be accepted. The last date for submission of online application is 21.11.2021 up to 11.59 PM.
3. Candidates are advised in their own interest that they must not furnish any particulars/details/information or make statements that are false, incorrect, tampered, fabricated and will not conceal or suppress any material information while filling up the applying form and submitting the attested copies of testimonials.
4. just in case it's detected at any time that the candidate has indulged in any of the above-mentioned activities, he/she won't only be disqualified but are susceptible to be dismissed from the services of IPPB at any time, even after being selected and after joining IPPB's service. At the time of Interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of:
5. Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online from 06.11.2021 to 21.11.2021 by visiting our website www.ippbonline.com. No other mode of application are going to be accepted.
6. Advertisement No. : IPPB/HR/CO/REC./2021-22/02