Office registration notification 2021 work. West Bengal Post Circle invites the application for the position of the postman, assistant sorting, and more posts. Candidates who are interested and qualify can submit a position.
The last date for application submission on December 24, 2021.
No. Posts and vacancies: -
Postman - 48 posts
Sorting Assistant - 25 Posts
Post Assistant - 51 Posts
Job location - Kolkata
Applications are invited from Indian citizens in Proforma who are prescribed for recruitment directly from sports people contributing from the open market with sports quota because of filling vacancies up to 2020 until the following group posts in the West Bengal postal circle.
Note - Check official notifications for further details and apply through the right channel. More details and other details are explained in notifications, read completely and go to the official website and apply.
Between 18-27 years (relaxation by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC / SC) up to 40 years for government servants according to existing government instructions. from India.
Candidates must pay RS application fees. 100 / - (one hundred rupees) through electronic payments (using the Challan Form) on behalf of the CPMG WB Circle Sports (National E-Biller ID 0000070146) in one of the computerized post offices in India.
1. The application is filled with it along with the formed business form
2. Certificate, Mark Sheets o educational qualification for SSC / HSC or equivalent to 10 + 2
3. Computer certificate 4. Evidence with respect to qualifications / sports achievements
5. Proof of birth date: Birth / school certificate leaves the certificate matriculation sign
6. The latest caste / community certificate in the form determined for Candidates SC / ST / OBC / EWS issued by competent authority.
7. 2 Photos of the latest identical pass port (5 cm x 7 cm) one to insert the application and the other sent loosely with the name and reverse written address.)
8. Payment receipt costs, if applicable
9. If a candidate has changed his name or dropping / adding part of his name after matriculation / hr. Secondary / SSC or he has changed his name after matriculation etc. Evidence for name changes such as Affidavit, Gazette notification etc. must be closed.
Special instructions for applicants:
1. Before sending the application, the candidates must carefully read detailed notifications containing the condition of the feasibility and satisfying themselves that he fulfills all the feasibility conditions for the post he has entered.
2. Original certificates should not be sent in any case. Candidates must produce a relevant original certificate only on request.
3. The proven copy of all documents and certificates needed must be sent along with the application. Document sheets / certificates / signs sent on the following date will not be entertained. Applications with documents / signs / certificates that do not need to be rejected.
4. If the document specified / required is not submitted together - with the application, the application received after the due date will be rejected and there is no demand for revival to be considered.
5. Applications or applications are incomplete or not signed (on all pages) without photos will be rejected.
6. The application will be rejected at each stage of the recruitment process if not in the format specified / has incomplete information / incorrect information / incorrectly interpreted facts / without the specified application fees (if applicable) / not accompanied by a certificate copy of the procedured. Candidates must be careful to provide the correct details when filling out the application.
7. Prospectus along with the application form can be downloaded from India Post website i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in. The application purchased from the outer vendor will not be accepted and only rejected without assigning any reason.
8. What is notified vacancies can change without setting reasons and departments, entitled to cancel recruitment if justified and department will not be responsible for returning costs or paying compensation in the applicant's application. The department has the right to limit the selection to the number of players.
9. Community certificates for SC / ST / OBC / EWS in being prescribed from issued by competent authorities such as in Appendix Ill, IV & V only to be submitted. Certificates delivered in other forms or from competent authorities to issue the same will be ignored.
10. Candidates selected from all posts are responsible for serving anywhere in the West Bengal circle and when needed on the policy of the appointed authority.
11. After being appointed, the transfer request will be entertained according to the existing rules.
12. Candidate selection will be made in accordance with relevant recruitment rules and administrative instructions issued by the post department from time to time. Appendix Documents / Sheets that do not need other than specified in the 17th of the notification will cause the rejection of the application without setting any reason.
13. If a candidate has changed his name or dropping / adding part of his name after matriculation / 0 + 2 or he has changed the name after matriculation etc. Proof of name change like affidavit, gazette notification etc. closed.
14. The selected candidate can be appointed to one of the vacancies identified as mentioned in par a notification.
Assistant Director of Post Services (Recruitment), Head of Head of General Postmaster, West Bengal Circle, P-36, C. R. Avenue, Yogayog Bhawan, Kolkata-700012
(a) Candidate selection will be made based on sports qualifications subject to fulfilling other specified conditions.
Talking sports candidates will be selected for appointments based on instructions contained in the Department of Personnel & Training OM no. 14015/1/76-Esti. (D) Date 04-08-1980 as changed from time to time and consolidated instruction issued by dopt OM No. 14034 / 01/2013-estt.fd) dated 03-10-2013. Various instructions to fill vacancies under sports quota and their clarification issued a letter of Directorate Pos Vide No. 17-07 / 2017-SPN-I Dating 28.09.2020 and even the figure of 06.01.2021 and 24.08.2021 will be obeyed while making appointment of candidates in sports quota.
(B) The order of preferences is as below -
1. The first preference for candidates who have represented the country in international competition with permission to the Department of Youth & Sports Affairs.
2. The second preference will be given to those who have represented the state / u.T. At the Senior Level or Junior National Championship organized by the National Sports Federation recognized by the Department of Youth & Sports or National Games organized by the Indian Olympic Association and has won medals or positions up to 3. Between candidates who participated in the first and junior national / national championships, the candidates who participated and won medals in the senior national championship must be given preference.
3. The third preference will be given to them, which has represented the university in competition between universities conducted by the Association of India / LNTER University Sports Board and has won a medal or 3rd position in the final.
4. The fourth preference will be given to them, who have represented a public school in national sports / games for schools conducted by the Federation of All-India School Games and have won medals or positions to 3rd.
5. The fifth preference will be given to them, which has been awarded the National Award in physical efficiency in the national physical efficiency drive.
6. The sixth preferences will be given to them, which represent the regional / union / university / university team at the level mentioned in the category (2) to (4) above but cannot win medals or positions in the same order. Choice.
How to apply:
The last date of receipt of the application through registered posts / speed is 24,12,2021 until 6:00 p.m. Applications received through all other ways I.e, ordinary posts / private couriers and given "by hand" will not be entertained.
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete