Rural Development and Pancrayat Raj Department 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. RDPR Karnataka invites the application for the position of the administrator database. Candidates who are interested and qualify can apply for positions.
The last date for application submission is November 26, 2021.
No.Of Pos and vacancies: -
Database Administrator - 01 pairWork location - Bangalore
Rustic Development and Panchayat Department Raj invites the application for an empty postal administrator database outsourced to maintain Eswathu, Bapuji Seva Kendra and 'other applications of the department of post details and terms & conditions and periods of involvement, feasibility, experience etc., is as below: -
1. Post Name: Database Administrator
2. Number of POST: 01
3. Educational qualifications and experience: be / b.tech / mca / msc
4. Experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant experience (base on outsource only)
5. Monthly RS remuneration. 35,000 / - per month
6. Contract / Outsource Period: This appointment is pure on a temporary basis. Initially the contract period was for one year. Based on satisfactory performance and the needs of the department, the contract will be extended every year. If the consultant performance does not reach the expected level of the department, the contract will be stopped at any time with a one-month notification
7. The selected candidate must have to implement an agreement in accordance with the terms and conditions of the department / outsourcing department and consultation fees must remain based on experience.
8. The appointment of the candidate is pure on the temporary basis. They cannot claim to be eternity in their position in any circumstances.
9. At any time point or in any circumstances, the department has the right to cancel or delay or change the recruitment process.
10. Required position can vary according to the conformity of the department and necessity.
Age should not be more than 45 years since notice the date of this ad.
Pancrayat Raj Dept, 3rd Floor, 3 Gate M.S Building, Bengaluru-560001
Chosen candidates will be called for interviews and / or written tests. Chosen candidates must have to attend the interview / written test at their own expense, there is a TA will be given. The interview / written test can be done at the District Office / District Office. Communication for selected candidates will be sent by telephone / e-mail / other appropriate ways.
How to apply:
1. Candidates who qualify and are interested in submitting applications in designated formats along with their CV for "Director, Egovernance, Rural Development and Pancrayat Raj Dept, 3rd Floor, 3 Gate Ms Building, Bengaluru-560001, the application must be submitted on or before: 2021/11/26 at 17:30
2. Each application submitted after date and time limit, will not be considered for evaluation. The specified application format can be downloaded from the following site: https://rdpr.karnataka.gov.in
3. Applicants who get a degree from the Distance Learning Education will not meet the requirements and the application will be rejected directly.